Federated Foodies - Eat Well, Work Well (Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs w/Marinara Sauce)
A fresh healthy spin on this classic. Alison and Deanna show you how to prepare a perfect entrée chockfull of veggies. This is easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Being the wife of a firefighter spaghetti day was always on Saturdays at the fire station and Jim always made it. If I came home with this recipe he might kick me out. :-) I like this recipe because of all the vegetables though. If you have kids that don't eat meat this is a great alternative.
Being the wife of a firefighter spaghetti day was always on Saturdays at the fire station and Jim always made it. If I came home with this recipe he might kick me out. :-) I like this recipe because of all the vegetables though. If you have kids that don't eat meat this is a great alternative.
ReplyDeleteI have never been a fan of ground turkey, but these meatballs were tasty.
ReplyDeleteChunky marinara sauce was excellent! Meatballs were easy to make and delicious. A quick, easy and delicious meal!
ReplyDelete